Thursday, June 17, 2010

Favorite Pictures

Today I am sharing a few of my favorite random pictures, I hope you like them.

Ok this is a no brainer, my pregnany belly. I am now about 25 weeks or so, I still have 3 months to go and I am already this big. I am healthy and happy so that is all that matters, and by the way, I spilled the beans so we told everyone we are having a...BOY!!!


These pictures are few and far between. It is really hard to get a picture of Scott & Allison together without her crying for fussing so these are a few of the good ones.



She loves to help. Everything I do, she wants to do too, so she was helping me put the groceries away...everything into the fridge and on the bottom shelf. That's where it all goes according to her.


I love this picture. She brought the potty out into the kitchen all by herself. She grabbed Dad's Gameboy and had a seat right there in the kitchen. It cracks me up beacause it reminds me of someone I know...


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment