Monday, June 7, 2010

The Weekend

We had such a busy weekend it really feels like we had no time to relax.

Saturday Scott had to work so Allison & I went to the farmers market and bought some cherries, blueberries and strawberries, they were all delicious. They are already gone...all of them. After that we went to the mall and walked around looking at baby things and clothes for Allison. She had a blast on the escalators and just running around in there. Lots of things to look at.

Sunday Scott had plans to help his buddy so we went to Costco early, had lunch, then Allison and I hung around the house. She would not take a nap, so she was a bit grumpy.

Today, well everyone has come down with something except me, KNOCK WOOD. It is really awful. Sorta flu like, snotty, sore throat, tired, achey. Allison has been crying for the last hour and a half. And when Scott came home for lunch he looked like death itself. I feel so bad that he had to go back to work. Hopefully he can come home early and get some rest.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, did you do anything exciting???

1 comment:

  1. I dont think that I looked like death itself, possibly deaths cousin, or half brother.

    ReplyDelete