Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Think She Likes It

We went out for some Chinese food on Saturday it was so good, just what the baby ordered.
The next morning while I was making oatmeal for Allison, she snuck into the fridge and pulled out the leftovers. She immediately brought them to Dad,

who told her to give them to Mom to open. And I did.

I let her eat Chinese food for breakfast,



she absolutely loves it...the chow mien especially.


And the container of the super sweet & not even sour sauce, I found her dipping her finger in that and licking it off. I wouldn't let her have that, she popped the lid off herself and began to eat singing yum, yum yum while walking around the house, that's when I realised what she was doing.

Have a great day, I certainly am going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment