Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's A Boy !!!



In a previous post I mentioned that I spilled the beans and let it be known that we are having a boy.
Allison how do you feel about having a baby brother???


I had a prenatal appointment yesterday and received my birthday planner. It's full of information about the hospital stay, what to pack, what to expect at the hospital, where to check in...etc. It is a nice refresher. I was also saddened by the fact that my Doctors last day is next month, but she has to move on and I will be seeing the other Doctor in the practice. I am not worried though, he delivered Allison and I have complete faith in him, but I will miss my Doctor she was so great and got me through my first pregnancy with no problems.

Next week I go in for my glucose test, YUCK!!! You drink that sickening sweet beverage, wait around for an hour and get blood drawn...boring. You also have to fast for the test, super hard when you are always hungry.

It's hard to believe that he will be here before we know it and there are tons of things I still need to get ready.
I have made 3 detailed list - because I love my lists- on what needs to be purchased, cooked and frozen and washed and put away.

I have plans to have the baby shower on the 25 of July, I still need to get the invites out, and Allison's birthday is on the 17th & I still need to get the invites out for that.

I am so busy, every weekend is jam packed full of activities so everything I have planned is done through out the week. I am so thankful to be at home with the kids or it would be near impossible.

I hope you all have a wonderful day & I leave you with a series of photos taken by my soon to be 2 year old


.

No comments:

Post a Comment