Monday, August 9, 2010

Barbie Girl, 33 weeks & Potty Training

This weekend we set out to purchase a carseat. After much research I chose the Graco Sung Ride 35/32. If everything goes to plan (which usually doesn't) we should be able to use the car seat until Scott jr. is 1, switch him to the car seat Allison is in now and buy a booster for her. Let's hope it all works out.

While at the store Allison headed over to her favorite place...the power wheel cars!!! She can't resist having her own car so she jumped right into a pink Barbie car and pretended to drive. She really wanted daddy to take the car out of the display and let her drive it. No way, I don't want her driving around the store crashing into everything.





She also had her first potty training success...she pooped in the potty all by herself. I was so proud of her and she was so proud of herself, just beaming from ear to ear when I clapped and gave her a few M&M's as a treat (to encourage her to do it again).

I also had another prenatal appointment today. I am 33 weeks, 6 more to go. I pick my due date at my next appointment. I heard his heart beat, very strong. He is kicking and moving all the time. Fundal height is right on target. Everything is going great. We are all excited to see our new baby!!!

Here is my belly at 33 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment