Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow, Time Flies!!!


The days have been going so quickly. I guess they are just packed full of stuff I never realized that it's been a while since I posted.

I have a date set for the new arrival around 39 weeks, thank God, now I can plan, plan, plan and maybe make a list or 2 to make doubly sure everything is ready.
Everything is fine on the baby front. I am exactly 35cm and that corresponds with the weeks so he is growing normally.



The heart beat is strong and he will not stop kicking my ribs or putting his butt in the air. I am still suffering from heartburn but hopefully he will drop soon and I can finally get over it.



This weekend was Holly's 30th birthday. I wished her a happy birthday in my prayers and prayed that she help watch over Allison & Scott jr. because she loved them so much. I really miss her.



We also went to Gloria's dance competition. "Dancing Fun" is all we heard on the way home from Allison. I think she enjoyed herself. (I will post pics of the dance tomorrow, I am tired and need to get some rest).

I have a really busy day planned tomorrow and for Wednesday as well.


I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment