Monday, March 23, 2009

Beautiful Sleep


She is finally sleeping. Nap time around here is non existent, so when I finally get her down for a nap it is a wonderful 20 mins of quite. This weekend we lowered her crib and just in time. I put her down for a nap yesterday and she cried as usual, I checked on her and she had somehow sat up in her crib, BY HERSELF!!! I couldn't believe it. She rolls over all the time and I let her sleep on her tummy some of the time, but sitting up?? Next thing you know she will be standing up in the middle of the night trying to escape the confines of the crib and decide to go exploring around the house.
She has also decided to skip the crawling and go right into standing and wobbling around from table to dad. Another amazing thing she did yesterday was stand by herself for about 10 seconds while sucking her thumb. She just stood there, butt sticking out to balance the weight of her head, then flopped down on her tush. It was totally cute. She defiantly is growing up quickly. In four months she will be a year old, then she will want to borrow the car...go off to college...get married and have kids. I am cherishing every precious minute with her because they go so very fast, if I blink I will miss everything.
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment